Michael Jay Leizerman
Michael Jay Leizerman is the managing partner at EJ Leizerman & Associates, LLC.
Michael has served in the past as the Chairman of American Association of Justice (AAJ) Interstate Trucking Litigation Group. He is the author of "Litigating Truck Accident Cases" by West Publishing. He is also a frequent lecturer who teaches other attorneys how to handle truck accident cases across the country, including Boston, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Phoenix.
He is a member of AAJ, Trial Lawyers for Public Justice, and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Michael says his most educational experience was attending truck driving school - while in the middle of managing his practice.
- Bar Admissions:
- Ohio, 1994
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Past Chairman, Interstate Trucking Litigation Group
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum